Returns and Damage Policy
Trader Hub is 100% committed to your purchase meeting your survival and emergency preparedness needs. You may return an item or order for a full refund of the merchandise total within 30 days of delivery; all you need to do is ship the item back to us. Your credit card will be refunded within 2-3 business day, once the item is received and inspected.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund. The few exceptions that cannot be returned including:
- Clearance Items
- Items Marked Non-Returnable (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order)
Return an Item or Order
We strive to make our returns process as simple as possible.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a return. Please have your order number associated with your return.
- Once you have contacted us, we’ll create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for your order and provide the return address of our facility.
- Once you have the RMA, please ship the item or order back to us. Refunds are issued within 2-3 business days, once the item is received and inspected.
- Please note you will be responsible for paying the carrier directly for the return shipping costs.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
If an item or order does arrive damaged, please notify us within 14 days. We’re happy to send you replacement as soon as possible.
- When you sign for delivery, if the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us, we will send you a new one right away.
If you have already accepted the package and notice missing or damaged items, please email to email@example.com.
- Once you have contacted us, we’ll create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for your order and email you a return shipping label back to our facility. We will cover the cost of returning the item.
- Please note we may ask you to hold on to the damaged item or order for up to 10 business days as we conduct our investigation with the carrier or our quality assurance department.
- We will then ship out a replacement item or order within one business day.
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.